Thursday, December 24

Merry Christmas!

So it's been awhile since either of us posted on here, so I figured as a Christmas present to you all I would start off what remains of the holiday season on the right foot.

First off the game last night blew like gale force winds, it was just awful. I was trying to finish a Christmas present for my brother, so I was mercifully spared the pain of focusing completely on that train wreck of a game.

Sabres this was you last night, the train looks like it's lying down and playing dead, kind of like you. Now if only the horse was a valiant white stead complete with a knight in shining armor come to save us from the drudgery of a poorly played game.

Now that Christmas Eve is here it's time to tell you what I want (just in case you're looking for any last minute gifts).

  • Paul Gaustad with a big ribbon on his head. (or I'll settle for him making the USA Olympic Team)
  • Ryan Miller to shut out every team for the rest of the year (or for him to stay healthy)
  • Jarkko Ruutu to have his ass handed to him by Kaleta or Gaustad on Saturday. (Or I'll just settle for Kaleta playing in the game).
  • Some fantastic trade that will rid us of all the dead weight that's been dragging down our team all season. (coughSekeracough, coughConnollycough, coughHechtcough, coughRoycough)
  • World Peace (or for those who can't be with their families this holiday season to know that they are loved and missed and always thought of).
And finally to all you readers I hope that you have a great holiday season filled with the love and happiness that you and your families deserve.

MERRY CHRISTMAS


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)