Tuesday, March 17

PLEASE EXCUSE OUR MESS

I've been considering moving the blog over to WordPress for a while now, but I just never said anything to Kim, because I figured she was comfortable on Blogger and wouldn't want to move.

I should've mentioned it earlier.

WordPress is just so much cuter, with their variety of fancy layouts and all.

So while I'm in the process of getting that whole mess straightened out, I'm not going to be posting. Kim may, but I won't. It's really frustrating me to no end trying to get the whole blog situated the way I like it, because WP isn't nearly as simple as Blogger, and I appreciate simplicity.

Whatever, though. It'll be a match made in Heaven, me thinks, kinda like myself and Kris Versteeg.

Yeah, that's right, I didn't say Derek Roy. We're fighting. And in the meantime, I've found solace in the goal scoring of my Western Conference Boyfriend, none other than the Chicago Blackhawk's candidate for Rookie of the Year.

Clare and I agree that Derek's jealous. He'll just have to deal, I suppose.

See you again soon!!

4 comments:

Shelby said...

I think a lot of people are making that move to WordPress. It looks all fancy...and really cool to work with.

Great, I haven't even been a blogger for a year and you've already got me thinking about moving, ha ha.

Cari said...

Great, I haven't even been a blogger for a year and you've already got me thinking about moving, ha ha.

We've only had the blog since September, so we're nowhere near a year, either. But seriously, I was thinking about it back in like, November. =]

Jill said...

WP is pretty! You may have started a trend! LOL! The utter flustration may stop me though! LOL!

abercrombie coupons said...

Thanks for writing this. I really feel as though I know so much more about this than I did before. Your blog really brought some things to light that I never would have thought about before reading it. You should continue this, Im sure most people would agree youve got a gift.