Friday, September 26

Saturday's Line-Up!


Thanks to TBN's Mr. John Vogl's posting of the roster, I'm an extremely happy girl this evening, and will likewise be tomorrow:


FORWARDS:
Thomas Vanek/Derek Roy/Maxim Afinogenov
Philip Gogulla/Marek Zagrapan/Drew Stafford
Clarke MacArthur/Paul Gaustad/Ales Kotalik
Andrew Peters/Felix Schutz/Patrick Kaleta

DEFENSE:
Toni Lydman/Craig Rivet
Mike Weber/Teppo Numminen
Andrej Sekera/Tyler Myers

Goaltenders:
Ryan Miller
Jhonas Enroth


FURTHERING MY CONCLUSION THAT TIM CONNOLLY IS HURT!!  And I have a feeling Royzie might get the C???  My money's on him, anyways...

7 comments:

Jill said...

Do you know if this will be televised? I'm not in Buffalo... a bit further East.

Jill said...

I have composed a song...

Oh where oh where has Tim Connolly gone?

Oh where oh where can he be?

Is he here or there is he anywhere?

Oh where oh where can he be?

Oh where or where has Tim Connolly gone?

Oh where oh where can he be?

Has he pulled his groin or sprained his unit?

Oh where oh where can he be?

Cari said...

Do you know if this will be televised? I'm not in Buffalo... a bit further East.

Unfortunately, I don't think it will be on TV. If you can't get WGR 550 on your radio, I know you can get the game streamed online, if that's any help?

Cari said...

AND I LOVE THE SONG!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm just going to let out a big squee because we're going to the game tommorrow and you're sitting behind me for all the Sabres goodness.

Jill said...

Thanks Cari! I will stream line it...

I worked especially hard on that song... LMAO!

Cari said...

Thanks Cari! I will stream line it...

I worked especially hard on that song... LMAO!


Anything to help out my girls. Anyways, it's at wgr550.com but you can also listen to it through the Sabres' site. They'll have a link too.

And I believe that song has just skyrocketed to #1 on the CariBillboard Charts. My dear, you've got the best song in the universe on your hands! =]