Wednesday, December 3

AVERY AND LAVIOLETTE

So I had to giggle a little, okay a lot, when I saw that Avery had been suspended because let's face it, he had it coming. After the crap he pulled against Brodeur last year and all the underhanded, nasty things he's done to various players I'd say he deserved it. Maybe now he'll get a full time job at Vogue and leave the hockey world in peace, we'd all be better off without him I'm sure.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the douchebag of the day.

Oh the inhumanity, what is with those glasses and that haircut this why they created shows like What Not To Wear. Somebody call the fashion police because obviously his time at Vogue taught him nothing.

In other news Carolina has relieved Peter Laviolette of his duties as head coach of the Hurricanes, which is just the polite way to say that they fired his ass. I was surprised as hell considering, as all of us here in Buffalo know, the Hurricanes won the Stanley Cup in 2006 with Laviolette as head coach. Management was disappointed that the Hurricanes had started the season 12-11-2 so they decided it was time for something new, or old. Paul Maurice the new head coach is actually an old head coach having been behind the bench as head coach in Carolina from 1995 to 2003. I guess what's old is new again.

11 comments:

Cari said...

Dear, douchbag is one word. =]

And I love that we posted 2 minutes apart.

Jill said...

douchebag is one word? Oh geez! I have been messing it this whole time!

Shelby said...

Avery doesn't like sports anyways, so I hope he will take a very long leave to Vogue. Please, be our guest, Sean!

Cari said...

Avery doesn't like sports anyways, so I hope he will take a very long leave to Vogue.

Can't he go work for GQ or Men's Journal, or even Men's Vogue??? Not THE VOGUE??? It's so depressing. I haven't purchased an edition of my once beloved magazine since I found out he worked there...

Cari said...

Oh, and Kimmy???

I TOTALLY JUST GOT THE DOUCHEBAG OF THE DAY REFERENCE. God, I love Tampa!!

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY JUST GOT THE DOUCHEBAG OF THE DAY REFERENCE. God, I love Tampa!!

Haha, I wondered how long it would take you to realize where I got that from.

Cari said...

Haha, I wondered how long it would take you to realize where I got that from.

SHUT UP. I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes, especially when I'm focusing more on Facebook and Guitar Hero.

Jay said...

Can't he go work for GQ or Men's Journal, or even Men's Vogue???

OH, NO!! We don't want him!! He's ALL yours!!

Cari said...

OH, NO!! We don't want him!! He's ALL yours!!

I DON'T WANT HIM EITHER!!! Cosmo, Elle, Glamour, Harper's BAZAAR, Marie Claire, Nylon, and Vanity Fair, along with Vogue, SHOULD BE COMPLETELY OFF LIMITS. I swear, if any of them employ Miss Avery, I'll stop reading them. Cross my heart, and hope to die.

Unknown said...

That picture on the right really enforces that Sean Avery is a poor man's Justin Chambers (Alex on Greys Anatomy).

Cari said...

That picture on the right really enforces that Sean Avery is a poor man's Justin Chambers (Alex on Greys Anatomy).

OMG SO TRUE... It's been bugging me as to who Avery reminds me of... Wow... I don't think I can look at Justin the same anymore...