Friday, December 5

I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

So I tried, I really did, okay so maybe it wasn't the best effort but I did I really did.


SABRES, I WISH I KNEW HOW TO QUIT YOU...


In reality I tried to not say their names and I tried to now think about them but every thought permeating my brain contained thoughts of the boys in blue and gold who deserve my love and affection no matter how sucky they've been playing lately. Truthfully I want to love them and hug and squeeze them until their eyes pop out of their heads...but that would be bad, so maybe not.

Dear Sabres,

What you really need is my support and I realized that you boys were very upset with my claims that I had disowned you. It's all my fault that you guys lost last night, I didn't believe in you, I let my petty feelings get in the way of my undying love and admiration for you and for that I'm truly sorry. I don't know what came over me, maybe it was the fact that my brain was so addled by studying that I wasn't thinking clearly, but whatever the reason I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me, I hang my head in shame.

Love,
Kim

1 comment:

Jael said...

I wish I could quit them, too.