Wednesday, November 12

Derock the Vote? NO? Well, okay, maybe just vote..

This morning, when I woke up, I expected to be able to vote my lovely Sabres into the All-Star Game.

HOWEVER,

instead of the NHL being normal and putting links or whatever up on nhl.com, the homepage, to allow people to vote, I had to be all sneaky-like and find the address in old articles. I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THAT THIS MORNING. Well, obviously I made the time, but at the moment it is 8:05 am and I have to leave no later than 8:45, and as Kim nows, it takes me a ridiculously long time to get ready this early in the morning. I move about as slow as molasses.

So since there is no interesting hockey news, go vote your cute little butts off for Derek, Tommy, Teppo, and Ryan!!

Oh, wait, I lied. BRIERE IS HURT AGAIN!!!! Why am I excited, you might ask? Well, I'm only hoping that his injury lasts him about two weeks, because I'm going to the Sabres/Flyers game next Friday, and I am not the biggest Briere fan.

And there's a slight possibility I might be going to the Blues game tonight. If not, I'll probably post during intermissions. If so, then I'll post when I return home. But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let Jay McKee play. It's not right to deprive Buffalo's fans of him. We still love him. At least Anne and I do.

Oh, and this is just too funny: AHAHHAHHAHHHA Gloria Gaynor is going to be on the Today Show this morning. Oh, how I wish I could stay home from lab to sing hear her sing "I Will Survive." Only the best karaoke song... EVER!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I voted!!! Only Nummi is in the top leaders so far... GRRR!!!