Monday, November 10

Procrastination is my friend...

Once again I'm posting because I'm trying to avoid studying for a lab quiz that I have tomorrow, the work never seems to end but this was just too good. So while I was legitimately trying to get some studying done I decided to take a little breather and peruse my usual Sabres haunts. Of course that includes the blogs and Letsgosabres.com as well as the mecca of all Sabres news Sabres.com.

So, I had to let out a big squeeeeeee, when I saw that Mark Mancari had been named AHL player of the week. Which considering that Cari and I drove all the way to Boston and then to Portland just to attend our first Pirate's game of the season makes that fact that we saw him and the rest of the team in action so much better. Now if any of you are wondering why he was named AHL player of the week, let's just say that Mark has had 4 goals and 4 assists in 3 games, for a grand total of HOLY CRAP! Just kidding that would be 8 points folks, 8 points that's more then most of the Sabres players have had all season.

Am I wrong is saying that I think we should have a team transplant for a game? I think that the whole Pirates team should come up and play an NHL game and I think that the Sabres should be demoted for a game and sent back to the AHL. I'm starting to wonder if maybe the Pirates could actually beat an NHL team because, and let's face it, with the way that they've been playing I'm thinking that it's a definite possibility. Any thoughts???

8 comments:

Cari said...

My thoughts?? That you should get some studying done since you passed on ice cream with me. =]

dani said...

Once again I'm posting because I'm trying to avoid studying for a lab quiz that I have tomorrow, the work never seems to end but this was just too good. So while I was legitimately trying to get some studying done I decided to take a little breather and peruse my usual Sabres haunts.

Holla for procrastinating bloggers. You totes speak my language.

Jill said...

Good God... I think we bloggers are famous for procrastination... I have mastered the art since I signed up for the task... Oh God... I am a mouse potato.

Anonymous said...

You totes speak my language.

The language of procrastination where the words tomorrow and later are slowly taking over all the other words in the English language

Anonymous said...

Oh God... I am a mouse potato

Amen to that, I will never be ashamed to admit that I spend far too much time in front of a computer screen, sometimes for legitimate reasons but more often then not I'm cruising facebook or Sabres.com, my guilty pleasures.

Rachael said...

i always read the blogs when i'm procrastinating....which i'm sure i do everyday. lol
R

Jay said...

I was gonna comment, but maybe I'll just wait till later...

Anonymous said...

I was gonna comment, but maybe I'll just wait till later...

See my point exactly procrastination is a way of life, one that I have dedicated my existance to following.