Wednesday, October 1

Because I'm Totally Delusional

So here's a short post because, well, I should be studying for my Microbiology Test which I'm completely unprepared for. But, I happen to believe the health and welfare of my husband (fake obviously) Paul is far more important then anything remotely related to school. Because I'm going to be a nurse, I believe that it is my civic duty to do all that I can to make Paul better, waiting on him hand and foot, cooking him delicious meals, massaging his poor damaged thumb and altogether doing what a perfect little house wife would for my poor injured husband.



Although, for those of you who don't know me, I'm not a good cook because lets just say there was a small incident involving a box of macaroni and cheese, those poor noodles never had a chance. So the thought of me cooking anything that can't be popped in the microwave and zapped in under 10 minutes is downright laughable. The waiting on him hand and foot thing is entirely plausible, the massaging I can do because I've been told I give pretty good massages. However, the perfect little housewife thing I just can't do, I can't do it, don't give me frills and vacuums, give me scrubs and blood and I'll be happy.

As for Paul, just when we found a little bit of happiness, I was going to have him in my life for the next few years something horrible has to happen. So not only is Paul in a miserable mood because he can't play, he now can't even play video games, sorry Danny and Clarke, I know how much you were looking forward to your tournaments. So the best I can do for now is to nurse my poor Paul back to health as quickly as possible and hope that no damage has been done to our relationship because of this tragic accident.

Now I must focus my attention on the other love of my life Microbiology. Wish me luck...god knows I'm gonna need it.

3 comments:

dani said...

Urgh. Good luck with micro.

Jill said...

Good Luck!

Cari said...

In the words of Marilyn Monroe, you are absolutely ridiculous. And I wouldn't have you any other way.

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with frills and vacuums. I'm going to be a housewife and I'm not going to have frills, I'll have stilettos; I won't have vacuums, I'll have a cleaning lady. I'm going to make those gals on Wisteria Lane look like amateurs.