Friday, October 3

I was bored and found this and had to share the ridiculousness of it...

So after I was done doing some of my homework I decided to peruse the internet for information about the Sabres, my first stop the Sabres website where I learned that poor Drew has cauliflower ear which is essentially an inflammation of the top part of the ear or the pinna if you want to be technical. If apparently stems from the fight that he was in in last night's game. Cauliflower ear is something that rugby players and boxers get from the headgear that they wear and of course being punched in the head repeatedly.

After the trip to the Sabres website didn't produce any new information other than the cauliflower ear I went to the NHL's website but they apparently didn't have anything new to report either. But I was bound and determined to find something to amuse me so I made my way to Sabres Edge on The Buffalo News' website. There I found information that I had already written on, about how the Sabres sent 8 players to the minors, see last post for info on who. But farther down on the page I encountered this hilarious piece of news, if you want to call it that. Essentially when the Penguins were in Stockholm, Sweden for their game against Ottawa they decided to call off practice and have a scavenger hunt around the city (Because we know it's what all the cool kids are doing these days). Let's just say that I want to see pictures from this scavenger hunt because if the article from the Pittsburgh-Post Gazette is any indication these boys had WAY too much fun with it, engaging in some questionable activities with some poor defenseless moose at the zoo.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Umm... ewww... always what I suspected... bunch of weirdos on that team.