Tuesday, October 14

They're BAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK

So I don't know about the rest of you but I sure as hell missed last year the team that came out steamrolling the first two games so what do you think brain transplants? Yeah, yeah chalk it up to a bad offense and an even worse defense but that's all behind us, if they guys continue to play as well as they have in the last two games this could be quite a season. Dare I say, it lest the hockey gods strike me down....naaaahhh, to much to risk by even uttering the words that have been rolling around since in everyone's head since they missed the ****off's. See I didn't say it, oh hockey gods please be merciful spare us from another unbearably long off season.

A years supply of chocolate couldn't top the joy I'm feeling at the moment, and as Cari will tell you, I love my chocolate.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I love chocolate too, but I'd rather have a long hockey season than a year supply of delicious chocolate.
That makes me in the mood for some Hershey's Kisses, or something...