Saturday, October 4

It's nice to know some things never change

So the regular season started today with the Penguins and the Senators playing in Stockholm, by the way Senators lost in overtime 4-3, while we here in Buffalo are forced to endure yet another preseason game, really? can't we just get to real hockey yet, I think we've waited long enough. If we win I say we pull the ol' switcheroo on Detroit and say "just kidding this was for keeps" and if we lose we can still claim that it was a preseason.

Anyways, the news broadcast also said that Tampa Bay and Rangers had finished their game in Prague, Czech Republic with the Rangers winning 2-1. However, the Rangers winning didn't come before one of our former players, and I'm not talking about 'captain clutch', made a mistake that allowed the Lightning to score. Yep that's right Dmitri Kalinin, or as I like to call him THE BUM allowed himself to be faked out by a Lightning player who used the opportunity to score, didn't take Kalinin long to screw his new team over, and as the title of the post claims it's really nice to see things don't change. Because as we all know a player can do really bad here, get traded and on their new team become a world class goal scorer and play maker. It's part of the curse I tell ya, we get screwed over every time, No Goal, Norwide, etc. Although in this case I say good ridance may the door hit you on the way out, ya'll don't come back now ya hear, no seriously, please, never step foot inside our arena again, better yet don't step anywhere in the vicinity of Buffalo. As you can probably tell I don't hold any love for Kalinin because well, how can I put this nicely, he was a waste of air and roster space here in Buffalo and he's obviously going to be the same in New York, but at least now he's their problem let them deal with him.

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Now I really wish that I watched that Lightning/Rangers game on the internet yesterday just so I could watch Kalinin screw up.

Cari said...

Now I really wish that I watched that Lightning/Rangers game on the internet yesterday just so I could watch Kalinin screw up.

OMG NOOO! IT WAS ON TV!!! God bless my dear kin up north and their smarts in broadcasting hockey. I love CBC.

Shelby said...

My cable box is rude and does not give me the wonderful CBC broadcastshere in the Rochester area. ): CANADA DOESN'T LIKE MY HOUSE!