Wednesday, October 29

Greatest Hockey Sign Ever

So my mom sends me an email with a subject line of Greatest Hockey Sign ever. So here I am thinking, okay, yeah sure, it's probably another will you marry me (insert player's name here). However take a look at this...





Can I just say that whoever made this sign has my complete and undying love. Because let's face it looking at Monday's game against Ottawa it's totally true. We got trampled and it was partially the fact that the Ref's sucked and didn't call practically anything and when they did call something it was usually against us for something we didn't do.


Also Sabres Edge reports that Paul Gaustad is practicing fully for the first time since injuring his hand in the preseason. They report that he could return to the line as soon as Thursday. So I'm a very happy girl.

7 comments:

Jay said...

Brilliant!!!

Caroline said...

I love that sign, I laugh every time I see it!

Jill said...

HA!!!!! That is great!!!

Shelby said...

I love that sign. I made an icon out of it once too, it's so classic!

They report that he could return to the line as soon as Thursday.

This news excites me to NO END, WOO! YAY GOOSE!

Anonymous said...

I feel like a bad hockey fan because I've never seen that sign before and I've been going to games since I was 7, I'm apparently behind the times.

Cari said...

That one is fantastic, but my favorite is still the one I saw at the first game Philly played here after Briere left. Up in the 300's, on the side behind the benches, all I could see was this:

I WISH I KNEW HOW TO QUIT YOU, BRIERE!

AHAHAHHA Brokeback Mountain. <33

Cari said...

Also Sabres Edge reports that Paul Gaustad is practicing fully for the first time since injuring his hand in the preseason. They report that he could return to the line as soon as Thursday. So I'm a very happy girl.

And I seem to remember a certain someone being all upset because Paul wasn't going to be playing for a certain trip to Boston, but then someone else said that he heals extremely fast, so not to worry, he'll be back. WHO WAS RIGHT??!!?? This girl.