Tuesday, October 28

BOY, AM I STUPID


FIRST OF ALL, LET ME APOLOGIZE... AGAIN.

This is becoming a trend with me, no?  I'm always apologizing to you...

Anyways, I forgot to mention this morning that Craig Rivet was at Dave and Adam's this evening.  And before you get all excited and think that I'm going to have pictures for you, just don't, because I don't.  I didn't go.  I wasn't about to pay $20 to get him to scribble on a couple things.  I did want to make him milk and cookies, though, as Derek suggested.

(Speaking of Derek's suggestions, SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS TO HIM HERE.  And if you do ask him a question, be sure to tell me what you ask him so I can totally pimp you out when he answers it.)

BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I DIDN'T DO???

I'll get to that in a second.  Today, at 12:04 pm, I received this text message:

YOUR SABRES DELIVERED:  Txt your questions for winger Daniel Paille until 7 p.m. tonight to 722737 (Sabres).  Answers will be posted later on Sabres.com Txt End 2 quit

alohgalkgn;akjglajfglawjgflh how could I possibly have forgotten to come up with a good question for Danny???  I HAD 7 HOURS!!  All I could think of though was "Does Mr. Snuffles get his own seat on the airplane during roadtrips?  And who babysits him while you're playing hockey?  And how does your fiancee feel about having to share a bed with you and Mr. Snuffles?"

Yikes...

Um, and all I have to say about the whole Adam Mair fiasco is that Chris Neil and Jarkko Ruutu are jokes, and that's only because that's what Adam said.  But really, I never want to be on his bad side.  Ever.  I do think he crossed the line, a bit, though, but I think a fine is sufficient.

AND CAN I JUST SAY THAT I ALREADY HAVE PLANS TO GO TO THAT FATEFUL NEXT GAME BETWEEN US AND THE SENS??!!??  SOOOOO excited!!  Tuesday January 6, 2009.  Mark it down, kids.  It's going to be a wild and wooly one!

Oh, and before I forget (again), my new friend Caroline has started a blog (Hockey Night in Buffalo.  Amazing title, btw.), so be sure to read it, because I'm sure it'll be fantastic.  It's about the Sabres; how could it not be fantastic?

'Til tomorrow.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm going to a Sabres-Sens game too. Right now the date is slipping my mind. Hopefully the Sabres figure out how to beat them by then. And thank you for the mention, very nice! (:

Mary said...

I missed the Paille thing too. We could have gotten so many answers...

I'm not only jealous of all people that get to go to a Sabres/Sens game, but a Sabres game in general. That'll definitely be a good one for sure!

Cari said...

I'm going to a Sabres-Sens game too. Right now the date is slipping my mind.

Well, remember when it is and let me know, 'kay??

Cari said...

I missed the Paille thing too. We could have gotten so many answers...

AHHHH I cannot wait 'til Friday or Saturday or whenever the new Sabres Show premiers because they're doing A DAY IN THE LIFE OF DANIEL PAILLE. Love.